Cost of living comparison between Huelva, Spain and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,600 in Huelva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)