Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,140 in Huelva.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (16 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (42 minutes ago)