Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26196 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 37% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,503 (S/. 5,738) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)