Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02923 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 26% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,400 (82,115 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)