Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13442 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 8% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,515 (kr26,153) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (38 minutes ago)