Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11725 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 30% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,053 (34,567 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)