Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,024 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10429 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 44% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,464 (HK$33,215) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)