Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13069 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 23% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,768 (元13,527) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)