Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13662 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 13% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,717 (元19,883) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (31 minutes ago)