Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 26% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,771 (4,006 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)