Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00145 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 170% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €6,219 (4,283,411 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)