Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 186% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €7,155 (4,703,304 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)