Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00165 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 213% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €9,383 (5,695,995 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (40 minutes ago)