Cost of living comparison between Harbin, China and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13576 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 7% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,331 (元24,538) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)