Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13724 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 8% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,514 (元25,607) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)