Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13616 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 12% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,863 (元21,029) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (44 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)