Cost of living comparison between Halmstad, Sweden and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10286 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 22% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,797 (36,915 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)