Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00765 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,614 (¥341,744) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)