Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00802 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,357 (¥293,715) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Angers.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)