Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 33% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,082 (51,595,225 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)