Cost of living comparison between Hadera, Israel and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23794 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 33% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,326 (18,181 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)