Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25229 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 41% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,569 (18,109 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)