Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,364 (¥532,425) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)