Cost of living in Gyumri, Armenia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00176 EUR / AMD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 43% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,246 (707,392Dram) in Gyumri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)