Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,837 (₩2,459,845) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (22 minutes ago)