Cost of living in Guntur, India vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01233 EUR / INR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 56% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,106 (₨89,729) in Guntur.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)