Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,373 (₩4,214,127) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (31 minutes ago)