Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 20% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,829 (2,248 CUC) in Guines.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)