Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 21% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,736 ($2,043) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (about 1 hour ago)