Cost of living comparison between Guarda, Portugal and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,676 in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (29 minutes ago)