Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 51% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,711 (5,081 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)