Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 51% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,533 (4,778 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)