Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 27% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,173 (3,741 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)