Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela vs Angers, France
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00291 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 50% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,197 (411,432 Bs.S.) in Guanare.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 2 hours ago)