Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04296 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,013 (Mex$ 46,860) in Guadalupe.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)