Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2019.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 15% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,528 in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Angers.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)