Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 12% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,362 in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)