Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,787 in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)