Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02799 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 40% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,435 (51,283 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)