Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04151 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 13% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,838 (68,359 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)