Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04189 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 13% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,729 (65,133 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (35 minutes ago)