Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran vs Angers, France
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,685 (﷼ 81,364,670) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (43 minutes ago)