Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26596 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,713 (R$ 6,442) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 2 hours ago)