Cost of living comparison between Glasgow, United Kingdom and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.118 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 7% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,223 (£2,883) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)