Cost of living comparison between Giza, Egypt and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05267 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 70% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €934 (E£ 17,733) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)