Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05084 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 70% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €977 (E£ 19,210) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (35 minutes ago)