Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.149 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 18% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,686 (£3,209) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (25 minutes ago)