Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 45% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,713 (₨124,765) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)