Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01403 EUR / INR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 44% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,813 (₨129,196) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,440 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 9,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)