Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21226 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,149 (RM10,123) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)