Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21333 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,486 (RM6,965) in Georgetown (Penang).
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)