Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00392 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 17% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,898 (484,517 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)