Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00449 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 6% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,829 (630,296 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)