Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,358 in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)