Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,496 in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)