Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01672 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,509 (Php90,227) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)