Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23967 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,320 (5,506 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (41 minutes ago)