Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23179 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,472 (6,350 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucaramanga costs COL$900,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (about 1 hour ago)