Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23292 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,468 (6,302 zł) in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)