Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10397 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,784 (26,782 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)