Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10241 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,175 (40,769 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)