Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 18% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,468 (₩3,091,645) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)