Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 19% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,781 (₩2,303,858) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)