Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 21% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,824 (₩2,437,891) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)