Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 17% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,790 in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)