Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 33% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,080 (4,079 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)