Cost of living comparison between Gaborone, Botswana and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08638 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 22% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,520 (P29,176) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)