Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13662 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 32% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,026 (元14,827) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)