Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13501 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 34% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,061 (元15,266) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)