Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25661 EUR / AED
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 22% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,802 (Dirham 14,816) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)